Highland Yaks is all about adventure. And transport. Because to have the best outdoor adventures you need to get to wherever your activity is – and back again – with all your kit. In other words, what you need is a transport service that’s, well, sort of exceptional.
With expert local knowledge, bags of outdoor experience and trailers for all your gear, Highland Yaks is just that – an Aviemore and Cairngorms transport service with a difference. Whether you’re walking, biking, canoeing, racing, skiing, golfing or touring a whisky distillery, our flexible and friendly van and trailer service can get you and your gear where you know you want to go, and to places you never knew existed.
From airport and ferry shuttles to quick trips out, Highland Yaks does it all:
- Transfers to and from airports (Inverness Airport, Glasgow Airport, Edinburgh Airport and others), ferry ports, train stations and bus stations. We’ll be there with a friendly face and plenty of room for your luggage, whatever its shape and size
- Mountain bike and road cycling pick-ups and drop-offs
- Shuttles to whichever piece of water you’re canoeing, kayaking or wild-water swimming at
- Transport to and from hill walking trips
- Luggage transfer service (if this is of interest, please get in touch)
- Transport for any other outdoor activities – golf, skiing, extreme triathlon, you name it!
- Distillery trips (yes, we know that’s indoors but we make an exception for whisky)
You can also hire us and our expertise on a daily basis. Just phone to tell us what you have in mind.
Transport really couldn’t be any more exciting. Ready to start your adventure? Hop in .