We’ll pick you up and drop you off, from airports or ferry terminals to the water or mountainside to your night’s accommodation – and back again. Our trailers cater for all types of kit, from canoes to bikes to skis and golf clubs. Our drivers, have years of outdoor experience, as well as organising trip logistics and of course transportation, topped off with great knowledge of the areas we work in. We can be on hand as well to help give advice for your adventure, whatever it’s doing outside.
Transfers – Airport, Ferry, Train or Bus
You’ve got to start (and end) your adventure somewhere. We’ll get you to and from any form of Scottish public transport. And there’ll be plenty of room for your luggage, no matter how large.
- All mainland airports, including Inverness Airport, Glasgow Airport, Edinburgh Airport
- All Scottish mainland ferry terminals
- All Scottish mainland train stations
- All bus stations on the Scottish mainland – if the bus can get there, so can we.
We provide transport to and back from any of the brilliant point-to-point walks that Scotland has to offer, some of our favourites are:
- The famous Lairig Ghru route
- The Speyside Way
- The Great Glen Way
- The West Highland Way
Or, if you’re not one for the beaten track, we’ll cater for any other walk you might have in mind.
Just sort out your day pack, concentrate on putting one foot in front of the other and we’re here to help so you can enjoy your adventure.
If you are thinking of logistical support, just get in touch and we’ll help in whatever way we can.
If you’re a Munro bagger, we can help you tick a few more off your list, get in touch and we’d love to help add some ticks!
- River shuttles – drop-offs and pick-ups for your Scottish one- or multi-day canoe expeditions. A couple of our favourites are:
- The Spey descent; or
- The Great Glen Way
- Shuttles to the sea – drop-offs and pick-ups for your Scottish one- or multi-day kayaking adventures
If you have another canoe expedition in mind or require additional logistical support for your paddle sports. Just get in touch with your requirements to find out how we can help.
- Drop-offs and pick-ups for one- or multi-day road or mountain biking adventures, whether a Scottish coast-to-coast epic, a Bothy mission or even the North Coast 500 – get in touch for more.
- Transport to and from mountain bike trail centres for you and your bikes. As soon as you have a Scottish trail centre in mind, get in touch and we’ll make the process as easy as possible.
- Drop-offs and pick-ups for your ski touring or split boarding adventures.
- Resort transfers. If you’re at one resort but the conditions are looking better at another, no problem. We’ll get you to where the snow is.
Winter walking and climbing
In winter, the weather changes from day to day – where would the fun be otherwise? We can take you to wherever the walking conditions look good and bring you back (via the nearest cafe, if you need to thaw out).
Bespoke Coaching and Guidance
All our drivers have coaching, guiding and instructing backgrounds – and we’re first-aid qualified. We can fix equipment, including bikes, and we know the local areas really, really well. So, if you think that you’d be more confident with us along on your adventure, give us a ring to discuss our bespoke coaching and guidance packages.